10/22/2010

Set Menu

I think I'm starting to get the hang of this hosting lark. You just suggest things and make sure your guest doesn't object to doing them with you. So far we've been to the Hollywood, Amoeba, La Brea Tar Pits, South Central, Denny's, Santa Monica Pier and visited a futuristic gas station. MAN the things that boy's seen! Today I took Andy to Fox Studios, where we loitered, ate quesadillas and saw people who better knew what they were doing with their lives. After that we ran errands and made pasta. I know what you're thinking, "How do I get on the list for 'Casa Fiesta'?!" Well, my friends, it's as easy as coming on down! So stop by mine! Where you're guaranteed at least one hot meal during your stay and where there will always be a pallet in some dingy corner of the floor with your name on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment