10/21/2010

Dreams

I've been thinking of writing down my dreams. Not in detail (because it would read like the testimony of a drugged infant) but I would just write down small parts I thought were cool. (Not today's dream. It was all tiger-shaped rainbow clouds, forgotten friends and runaway moms.) I'll write about yesterday's.

Yesterday, I dreamt that a man in a skeleton suit was trying to deliver a child a letter. He traveled far across time and weather to deliver his message to a child (who I'm pretty sure wasn't even born yet.) But as the man traveled he became smaller and smaller and the letter became too much for him. He finally reached the child's window but by then he was too small to ask to be let in and too weak to hand over his letter. He collapsed outside the window got covered in snow and died. Butthisallhappenedinlikefourdreamsecondsandthatchildwasn'tanyoneIknew so I didn't care.

Yeah, I'm not going to log my dreams. Dreams are stoopid.

No comments:

Post a Comment