10/13/2010

Not that I'm saying there's anything wrong with it...

I saw 10 transgenders in the past 2 days. It’s just odd to me because I usually see as many transgendered individuals as I see people with Tourettes. Few. And I’m not keeping tabs because I think that we should adopt a WWII-esque cataloging of all people we deem “social others”. I just thought that it was odd (not that I’m calling them odd) that I would see such a large amount of this type of individual in such a short period of time. All I’m saying. Actually, I think we could learn a lot from each other. Although I was trying my best to keep my distance from the bunch I saw this morning. They seemed agitated. Also, I think they would’ve been offended by my subdued femininity and sensible shoes. Whoa. That came off as bigoted. I take it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment