12/26/2010

Cosmic Coincidences III

(part I)
(part II)
Glasses* What* Been* Want You’re/your Last Play /playing Blood* Try/trying So/sew Gonna Like/likened* Home Together/2ge+her Looking* Love/lovely Hear This Day* Under* I* To* Like Just Was Hey Find Mind* Cheers* I love you* Darling/darlings My mind* Bye* 2/to You know* Book/booking Don't know* For* Crazy* There* Three/3* Them* Day/days* Started/start* Don’t* Opinion Look/looking* Fuck/fucking* I want Yeah* Hey* Three/3 People Buck* Too/2 Returns/returning* You* Time* Yeah* From But* What/waht* Don’t* Night You* Your/you’re* Sunshine/picture of the sun Have God Asked You It’s Flight Eight* Let For/4 To/too Really* Love Thank you* Live/living I* Feeling But The* Strict* You Mother’s /mom* Home* Prime* Man* Five/5* Waiting You* Great/greatest* We were* To/two Money* I* Later* You* Like Hahaha/(actual laughter)*Go to go Look I Come/coming Over* You’re/you See/seaI* Good It’s/It was* No/know I/eyes Good* One There’s* Feel/feeling Do it Black* House Need You* There once was a/ once there was a* To* Love Records Way* Long* How We were Go* Cold* Cry/cried There The room Do School *Wanna I’m* True My For/4 Can’t See As* Know* Yeah Girl* I’m getting You’re Feel* You Top* You Know* Big* Right* Give Much See/seen Died With You Can* Back Know* Shoulder* My My* My* Whole Tu/to* Would be So Wait/waiting* So* Wait/waiting* Now* Just* You* My Sleep Could* Year* Foot* Yet* Though* Heart* Yeah Don’t Stop* Day* Do* Me* Tell* You* I know* You’re Too* So* Could* Girl/girls* Tail* Me Like/liking Ready* Me* Come* Off/offline You For* Feet* You* To do* Say/says* Just Two/2 Don’t They No* Worst* You Like* Day/days Think Green* Good* You* Write* Before Cheryl* Blood* Married* Time* Crazy Hot/hottest About I* Fall/falls I/I’d To You* They It’s Is* Forgot/forget* Right* You Love* Outta there/out of here It’s Time/time’s You Get Was* Come/coming How Word/words Get/gets* You’re Feel* Know* You* If* Try Such Books/book* With I* Money Gonna Rosy/rosey* Mind Now*Know* Can’t/cannot Called In-law* Pay* You* [Home]stay/stays I am/I’m Night/tonight* Me* I* Even There/they’re I thought I was going to* Be Up* 

No comments:

Post a Comment