11/13/2010

Cosmic Coincidences II

Man Gets Around* See you/ seeing you* Know* Turn* Miles* Sorry Oh yeah The Embarrassing* Apartment/apatto* I’m You* Change/changes* Remember* That* Just* More* One* I’ll And* Just You* Back Me* One Say Can You Get* Classes/classy All* See* This’ll/this will* I’m* May be/maybe I don’t* Good Me* You’re She/she’s* Sis/sister Know* Happy You* Floor* God What Friends Question* Sad Dream Take I* Happy/happily Wall* We were Fool/foo’ You* Change* Work/works* Go* That* True You* Yeah Long* Just Head/ahead* You* Nic/nick* Beautiful Don’t* Good* Right* Your I* Want Converse* FUK/fucking* Awesome For* Can’t/cannot* I’m Said* You* Talk* Do Know* Tell Help/helps You One/ones* Care* Dead/dead-end [street]* Come/coming You* Rest* The* I can Familiar* A way/away* To Time What you got* To* You* Of* Change* Given it/ gave it* Bubble/bubbles* Words Blue Head/heads Make Want* Like Remember* After* Baby* I don't know* Both Thanx/Thank you Well* Girl/girls* Be* We* One Yeah* 04/four Deepest/deep* London* No Know* Come* True* Running I thought* White stripes/white stripe* Smile* Designer/designers* Mother/mothership* Know Nothing/nothings Hand/hands* Can’t I love* I/I’m* Leads You* Dress/dresses Good* She/she’s* This is* True Notes* She/she’s* Got I’ll* Come* Seven* Me* She* Know* Just* House* If I* I’m Hand/hands Window Your* Skin We were* What happens when See* But* Go* Cross/crossed Later Full/fool* Bye-bye/buy* London 4* To Tuesday Wednesday/tue wed* Say Keep it* You/you’ll* Songs* Lake* Alright/all right Feel/feeling* Right* Goodbye* Say Like* Mind* Yeah* Don’t* Know Through* Hard There is/ there’d* We Don’t know* You* Mind* Home* Tells/told* You God* She Walking away/ walk away

No comments:

Post a Comment