12/22/2010

Thin Christmas

Back in early November when I made a Secret Santa Christmas agreement with my siblings, I was certain I would find career success in time for the holidays. But it's already Christmas Eve Eve ...Eve and I haven't bought a single present. Replies to my round-robin apology email assured me that they understood, but still I'd hate to be the person to break the circle of giving come Christmas day. I'm far too old for macaroni wreaths and popsicle frames, but I wonder what I could MacGyver-up for my secret gift child using objects from around my apartment. Where are them Merry Miracle Mice when you need 'em?

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure there's SOMETHING you could scramble to make. The offer of a few cooked meals? Laundered clothes? A merry jig? A stirring missive?

    ReplyDelete