12/27/2010

STYLE WARS

I cleaned up this Christmas! I didn't buy any gifts, but still managed to walk away with what veterans in the investment community call "impossible gains." One of my favorite gifts was a leopard print Snuggie® I got from my sister. Now, I consider myself a fashionable individual. And I used to say I'd rather eat a parboiled Croc® before being caught dead in a Snuggie® but it looks like all I'll be eating now is crow (really, O*****h?) because Snuggies® are mad warm! Not only is it great coverage for leaning against that hot wall in my apartment, since I'm tall and it's a blanket with sleeves, it fits me like a tailored fleece suit! My only gripe with it is since my sister and I are rocking the animal print ones, they make us look like gay Jawas. ("Not that there is anything wrong with that!")

1 comment: