12/30/2010

New York's Resolution

It's not even new years but I've already given up my resolution of becoming a vegetarian. I think it had something to do with that italian tofurky sausage. It was like... cut-up pizza bagel in my penne. Not "gross" but basically an inferior product. And come on! Life is better than sh*tty food. (remember that!) So I've decided to do something cooler. Take killing lessons. Well, not killing but something like boxing, krav maga or ninja's apprentice. 'Cause it turns out that I'm a bit of a wuss. And keeping with my other resolutions of eating better and being fearless I really wanna throw my weight around in the coming year. Change is in the wind. And if the ancient myans were right this may be my last chance to make a name for myself before The Nothing comes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment