12/14/2010

I've decided I wanna be in a band

I went to a concert for the first time in a long time yesterday and it was phenomenal! The Head and the Heart and my favorite band Stornoway. I jammed so hard I didn't know what to do with myself. So I've come to a conclusion. I wanna either start or join a band. Here's what I can bring to the table.
  1. A [barely used] guitar. I took lessons in uni and entirely forgot them after I graduated. (But we don't have to be that kinda band.)
  2. Obscure band T shirts. "If you've heard of it, chances are I don't got it!" Got this number last night!
  3. "I don't care jeans" that have only been washed once this year. because, really, it's all about the music.
  4. Vision. I can come up with band names and lyrics. We don't have to be "Secret Whiskers," I have others.   
So there. If you wanna gig together holler at me. What I lack in singing ability I make up for in gumption.

2 comments:

  1. Have you considered "Suspicious Mole" or perhaps "Autistic Lumberjacks" as potential band names?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I considered "Plastic Spastic" but it turns out they exist. I kinda like "secret whiskers" (*whispers) it means "pubes"!

    ReplyDelete