11/08/2010

Choosing an alarm clock

Choosing the right alarm clock is a difficult task. If you're like me and your cell can't handle anything more than a phone call you rely on an alarm clock to get you up in the morning. Since I'm transitioning into full-time work I've been shopping around for alarm clocks. But it's freaking hard! You can't just go by looks because there isn't a standardized tone used to wake people up. This sucks for me because I'm an extremely light sleeper and only need a single "get up" to rouse me. I had to get up for "work" at 7am the other day so i bought an alarm clock. But when it went off it sounded like a panic alarm! Like, "EVERYONE, EVACUATE THE SCIENCE LAB!" It was awful. I was tense all morning. So I returned it and bought another one. A classic number that looked like a drawing. Perfect, right? But I take it home and the hammer thingie didn't reach the bells. So I'm back to square one. Drinking 2 glasses of water before bed. Hey, it worked for the Apaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment