11/03/2010

farewell-cake

Today was my last day physically going to my internship so I got a farewell-cake! See, I kind of found a job last week. But in a haze of excitement and stupidity, I didn't get any specifics about where it is and have no idea when it starts. Long story incredibly short, I couldn't reach the guy over the weekend, so when I arrived at the address I found online I was told they moved in April. So now, I'm just waiting. I'm not disheartened. I'm in "transition". I do have a job. I'm just not sure when. So if all goes well, next week I'll be starting work as a fashion copywriter and be that much closer to a career in _______ journalism. And if not, I'll hit up my old retail job or be forced to find any kind of paid work before I suck the yolk completely out of my nest egg.
grim.

No comments:

Post a Comment