2/04/2011

It's that time of year again~!

It's Black History Month in Amerikey. A time to see the strides we have made in race relations in this country by reflecting on the contributions Black people have made to American society. But it is also the time of year non-blax defer to my encyclopedic knowledge of Black-related facts (or "Blaqs"... like faqs?), history and my general "Negro kindness". A post I reluctantly accepted. I'm asked questions like, "Is it safe to cook African-American recipes in the home?", "Do you know Leslie?" and, "Can you play with my dog so he can get used to 'other kinds' of people?" (seriously.) The answer to all those questions being a resounding, "No." So this Black History Month, feel free to ask my anything you'd like to know! And don't be intimidated. I'm one of the nice ones!

No comments:

Post a Comment