1/23/2011

Some good news

I've come into some money. Actually, I've come into the hope that I'll have some money relatively soon. Looks like I may start proper career work soon! I know I've had a couple false promises of employment, but this one looks different. I don't wanna jinx it, so that's all I'll say about that at the moment. But I'm already making plans on how to spend my first paycheck! Priority numbero ichi: Curtains.

Check out my bedroom. Now imagine it's nighttime and you're standing outside my window looking in and you can see as clearly in as you can look out my windows now. Now open your eyes. (And get your hand out of your pants.)
No curtains has (have?) made my evening rituals awkward, to say the least. 
Yeah, this is almost CERTAINLY an improvement.

1 comment:

  1. In college, I didn't have blinds or curtains or whatever, which wasn't a privacy issue so much as it was a light one (always slept in light, daylight tries to RUIN that) since I was on the third floor. What'd I do? NAIL up this big ass blanket...and never take it down.

    SO. DARK. :'(

    ReplyDelete