8/14/2011

Human Lessons

Sorry for not posting more frequently. Things have been really hectic for me recently. (Does that rhyme?) ... (Should I make this a rhyming post?) I've been focusing a lot of my energy on things to turn my life around.  I've since learned how to drive and received my first human license! (I guess not.) I'm really excited about that. I've purchased and now sleep in an actual human bed. Thrilled about that. And, most proudly, I've taken up reading! I know! A whole me, reading a real-life page-book! I just felt it was about time I start. (Plus, I hear guys like a girl that knows her way around a library, if you know what I mean.)

Now to clear any confusion, I KNOW HOW TO READ. I just don't. And haven't since last year. The book I read last year was "The Great Gatsby". And the year before that, "A Picture of Dorian Grey". (I didn't read often so I had to make the ones I do count.) But I'm really excited about this book I'm practicing on now. I'm not going to say the name because I've already received spoilers from people who think they're hilarious when they're actually just your average run-of-the-mill crumb-bums. (A clue to the book I'm reading.) Anyowl, I'm really looking forward to this more capable me. Everything just seems more possible when you start to treat yourself like an actual human being. Honestly, a lesson I wish I were taught earlier. ('cause man did I hate them earlier lessons.)

2 comments:

  1. reading really IS great for every weather... can't argue with that... congratulations on all your human achievements!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks a lot. I've been practicing like mad!

    ReplyDelete