1/14/2011

Rap Libs: DMX - "Bring Your Whole Crew"

Play along! Just pop in the "radio-edit" version CD, skip to track 2, and remember, NO PEAKING!

(SAMPLE)
  1. liquid - soap
  2. different liquid - milk
  3. body part - nose
  4. past tense verb - ate
  5. noun - phone
  6. noun - grass
  7. verbing - dancing
  8. verb - cook
  9. adjective - fat
  10. "negative" adjective - stinky
  11. noun - booger
  12. different "negative" adjective - slutty
  13. noun - pickle
  14. verbing - washing
  15. noun - cookie
  16. noun - sock
  17. mild profanity - butt
  18. object - candle
  19. adjective - pretty
  20. noun - TV
  21. event - graduation
  22. noun - dollar
  23. noun - shoe
  24. adjective-er - livelier
  25. noun - boy
(TEMPLATE)
DMX - "Bring Your Whole Crew"
I got (1. liquid) on my hands and there's no remorse. I got (2. different liquid) on my (3. body part) 'cause I (4. past tense verb) a corpse. I'm a nasty (5. noun). When you pass me (6. noun) look me in my eyes! And tell me to my (7. verb)ing face that you ready to (8. verb). You be a (9. adjective) (10. "negative" adjective) red (11. noun). Don't be stupid you heard what I said, (12. different "negative" adjective)! Who shot you? ohhh (13. noun) like you don't know! Stickin you for your dough while I'm (14. verbing) your broke (15. noun). Yo, don't you get the picture (16. noun) can't touch me. 'Cause I don't give a (17. mild profanity), G! I'll get you touched, B! I got choice ripple my (18. object) take apart a door. And enough (19. adjective) (20. noun) behind me to start a[n] (21. event). So what you want (22. noun)? Help me is about your best, when I'm finished Red Cross couldn't clean up the (23. noun). And a vest will do nothin but make you look a little (24. adjective)er. 'Cause in the dark you ain't nothin' but a lil' (25. noun)!

(MY ANSWERS)
I got soap on my hands and there's no remorse. I got milk on my nose 'cause I ate a corpse. I'm a nasty phone. When you pass me grass look me in my eyes! And tell me to my dancing face that you ready to cook. You be a fat stinky red booger. 
Don't be stupid you heard what I said, slutty!
Who shot you? ohhh pickle like you don't know! Stickin you for your dough while I'm washing your broke cookie. Yo, don't you get the picture sock can't touch me.
'Cause I don't give a butt, G! I'll get you touched, B!
I got choice ripple my candle take apart a door. 
And enough pretty TV behind me to start a graduation.
So what you want dollar? Help me is about your best, when I'm finished Red Cross couldn't clean up the shoe.
And a vest will do nothin but make you look a little livelier. 'Cause in the dark you ain't nothin' but a lil' boy!
"The lyrics may be fake, but the laughs are real!"

1 comment:

  1. LOLOLOLOL!!!! You are just too darn clever!

    ReplyDelete